The education philosophy of our facility is: To provide high quality care for children; to provide an environment which stimulates the child's overall growth and development in all areas: spiritual, social, emotional, and physical.
Our operating hours are 6 am - 6 pm Monday through Friday. We are closed for 6 major holidays including: Christmas, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Labor Day, and Memorial Day.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are your child to staff ratios? There is 1 adult for every 5 children under two years of age with an additional float between the classrooms. There is 1 adult for every 8 children who are two years of age. There is 1 adult for every 10 children of age 3 and 1 adult for every 16 children of 4-5 year olds..
2) Do you do background checks on your caregivers? Background checks for child abuse and neglect are through the Division of Family Services. Criminal records reviews are through the Missouri State Highway Patrol. These are conducted on each caregiver.
3) What is your disciplinary philosophy? Setting simple and consistent rules, redirection, and positive reinforcement are first used. If these are unsuccessful time-outs are used and parents are informed of child's behavior.
4) Do I still have to pay if my child is absent? Children enrolled full-time will be allowed 10 free days The free days accrue at the rate of one for every 6 weeks that the child is enrolled.
5) Do you have a high turnover rate with your staff? Many of our staff have been employed here for 5-37 plus years.
For more information, or to make an appointment you may contact Lori Clemens, Director, at 816-252-4052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 816.252.3377 - Email: email@example.com
All rights reserved